110 +/- Acre Illinois Hunting Farm for Sale – Jersey County
- 110 +/- acres
- 50 acres of CRP making around $4000/yr.
- Older 2 bedroom, 1 bath home (previously rented for $6,000/yr. Not currently rented but previous renters would be interested if new Buyer is interested)
- Possible total income over $10,000/yr.
- Lots of hidden fields
- Established food plots
- Miles of edge
- Possible lake site behind cabin
- Amazing views throughout farm
- Secluded location
- 45-50 min from Downtown St. Louis
- Near Pere Marquette and Copper Head State Parks with public hunting
This 110 +/- acre Illinois hunting farm for sale is a one of a kind property in an ideal setting. The farm is very secluded and sits in the middle of big timber and agriculture. Some giant deer have been taken out of this area in the past. You will not be disappointed by walking this property!
A tree-lined, private drive leads to an older 2 bedroom, 1 bath home that with a little work could be a great cabin. It sits hidden just off the road and does not take away from hunting. There are some amazing views around the farm.
The farm consists of 38-39 acres of CRP generating approximately $4000 a year income. These CRP fields are scattered around the farm and have established food plots in each one for different stand sites for different winds. There are another 4-5+/- acres of fields not in CRP that could be planted in alfalfa, tillable, more food plots, or would be perfect for horses. The remaining acreage is made up of mature white oak, red oak, walnut, and other hardwoods. There are miles of edge and lots of pinch points creating the perfect hunting farm.
For more information or to schedule a showing, contact Shane Yearian (618) 830-2825