- Excellent homesite overlooking a private 4.5 +/- acre lake.
- Highland Community School District
- Annual income of $10,421.
- Property enrolled in Continuous CRP program through September 30, 2034.
- Program consists of CP22 riparian buffer trees and CP21 grass filter strip acres.
- Annual income of $1,200 from cash rent on 7 +/- acres.
- 40 minutes from St. Louis
- Close to Interstate 55
- Easy access via recorded legal easement off Hwy 140
138.5 acres in Madison County, IL with 4.5 +/- acre lake. This property would be an excellent site for a home overlooking your own private lake. The lower elevation portion of the property has Silver Creek running through it which provides great turkey and deer hunting, along with $10,421 annual income from a CRP contract which runs through September 30, 2034. There is additional income of up to $1,200 from cash rent on the tillable portion by the lake. A combination property providing residential site, hunting/fishing, and income is a rare find. Don’t let this one get away!
For more information on this property, call or text Phil Brown (314) 753-7444