Hunting and Recreational Land Bordering National Forest
Bidding Ends Wednesday, October 27 • 6 PM EDT
Property Location: E. Elkins Rd, Nashville, IN, 47448
This 36± acre hunting property for sale in Monroe County, Indiana, is surrounded by state and national public land. This is an excellent property if you’re interested in hunting whitetail deer, turkey, and other wildlife. The Hoosier National Forest borders it on the east and northwest side. Take advantage of this opportunity to own this recreational land today.
- 36± acres
- Whitetail deer, turkey, and more!
- Borders the Hoosier National Forest (202,814± acres) on the east & northwest side
- Minutes from Lake Monroe – the largest lake in the state (nearly 11,000 acres)
- Also close to Brown County State Park & Yellowood State Forest
- Near Bloomington, and a short trip from Indianapolis, Columbus & Louisville
*There is currently a state easement to access this property from the current road. The easement costs approximately $100 a year and will convey to the buyer. Buyer will have the option to build their own access from Elkins road and not use the easement. See bidders packet for a copy of the easement.
Contact Us Today For More Information And Register To Bid!
UnitedCountryIN.com/Auctions • 812-822-3200
United Country | Coffey Realty & Auction
Jimmie Dean Coffey, Auctioneer, Lic #: 19600056
Cody Coffey, Auction Manager
Terms: Visit the website for complete auction terms and conditions. Franchise office is independently owned and operated.
- Indiana Hunting Land
- Hoosier National Forest
- Surrounded by Federal Land
- Hunting Land Monroe County
- IN Hunting Land for Sale
- IN Recreational Land
- Brown County State Park
- Land near Lake Monroe