ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Marvin & Vivian Becker Trust
317+/- ACRE FARM * OFFERED IN 2 TRACTS * HOME * BARN
CATTLE GRAZING * CRP INCOME * INCOME / INVESTMENT
Online Bidding Closes: Wednesday, March 2nd, 2022 @ 6:00 PM (CST)
Register & Bid Online: www.bidheritage.com
Property Preview: The property will be available for inspection on the following dates:
- January 22, 2022 from 12:00 – 2:00pm.
- February 12th, 2022 from 12:00 – 2:00pm.
Contact the auction manager, Darrin Addison at (620) 338-0894 for any questions.
Property Address: 23295 NW T Road, Jetmore, Kansas 67854.
Directions: From the intersection of SH 156 and 283 in Jetmore, KS go 5 miles north on SH 283, then west 3 miles on R Rd., then north 2 miles on 215 Rd., then west 1.5 miles on T Rd., into the property. (Watch for signs).
Legal Description: 317+/- acres offered in the following described tracts.
- TRACT 1: The NW/4 of Sec. 32-21S-24W in Hodgeman County, Kansas with home, barn and corrals.
- TRACT 2: The SE/4 of Sec. 31-21S-24W in Hodgeman County, Kansas
General Description: This Hodgeman County farm consists of 317+/- acres with a country home and barn. The farm offers 123 +/- acres enrolled in CRP and sufficient grass pasture to support cattle grazing, making this a well balanced rural investment property. The home is approximately 896 sq.ft. of living area with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. Outside the home, there is a small shed, nice sized barn, and livestock corrals with a windmill. The pasture has a second windmill with a tank and a small pond below. The home is in good shape for the age and the property has been well cared for over the years. This is a working farmstead with a new Dakota Water Well, and it is ready for the new owner.
Residence & Property Features:
- 896 sq/ft. (m/l) ranch home
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Unfinished basement
- Move in ready
- Barn 32 x 48
- Storage Building
- New Dakota Water Well
CONSERVATION RESERVE PROGRAM (CRP):
- TRACT 1: There are 61.37+/- acres in CRP that was re-enrolled on Oct 1, 2020 at a rate of $26.18 per/acre and an annual payment of $1,608 per/year. Said contract due to expire Sept 30, 2030. According to the Hodgeman Co, KS FSA Office the contract can be purchased and terminated for approximately $2,300. The terms of this should be verified by the buyer prior to bidding.
- TRACT 2: There are 62.40+/- acres in CRP and is due to expire Sept 30, 2023 at a rate of $44.98 per/acre and an annual payment of $2,807 per/year.
FSA INFORMATION: According to the Hodgeman County, Kansas Farm Services Agency, there are 131.18 cropland acres in both farms combined. The cropland has been converted to grass with 123.77 acres currently enrolled in CRP. Check the attached documents for the base acres and yields on the FSA 156EZ form, and the CRP contracts.
POSSESSION: To be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title at closing.
TAXES: The current year’s taxes will be prorated to the day of closing. All previous years taxes will be paid by Seller.
MINERALS: TRACT 1: 50% of the mineral rights owned by sellers shall transfer with the surface. TRACT 2: Sellers do not own any mineral rights, sells surface only.
PERSONAL PROPERTY: The personal property owned and being retained by the Seller will be removed prior to time of possession. Any personal property remaining on site after closing and possession shall become the property of the buyer.
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: These types of well balanced farms which have prior cropland/CRP, pasture, ranch home, barns, and livestock facilities do not come available at auction very often. If you’re looking for a great Kansas investment farm make sure to check this property out. Contact the auction company with any questions regarding the farm or the online bidding process, by calling (877) 318-0438.
SELLERS: Marvin and Vivian Becker Trust
Auction Manager: Darrin Addison (620) 338-0894
Broker / Auctioneer: Shawn Terrel CAI, AARE, UCMA