We have been blessed to have this beautiful farm in our family for decades. Now that we have reached 90 years of age we feel it is time to pass it along to another family. We hope it brings their family the same amount of joy that it has brought our family. Sellers: Hank & Patricia Silva
These 278+/- acres of rolling to gently rolling land is conveniently located just 5.5 miles south of Macks Creek and only 16 miles west of Camdenton. The land is comprised of mature hardwood timber with ample cover for deer, turkey, and other small game. A well-built and cared for 1 bed, 1 bath house with an open loft area and screened-in porch, utility shed, and nice front and back lawn round out this summer retreat or permanent residence just minutes from the Lake of the Ozarks.
Tract 1: 60+/- acres of rolling to gently rolling land with mature hardwood timber and a quaint 1 bed, 1 bath house with a large open area, loft, screened-in porch, large well cared for yard and utility shed. This tract is accessed from Chapel Bluff Road.
Tract 2: 90+/- acres of rolling to gently rolling land with mature hardwood timber. This tract is accessed from Chapel Bluff Road.
Tract 3: 44+/- acres of rolling to gently rolling land with mature hardwood timber. This tract is accessed from Chapel Bluff Road.
Tract 4: 84+/- acres of rolling to gently rolling land with mature hardwood timber. This tract is accessed from Chapel Bluff Road.
For more information call or text Phil Brown at (314) 753-7444 or Jason Wallingford at (314) 882-6971.
Auction Terms & Conditions:
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, February 6, 2020 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, March 4, 2020.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the sellers. 2020 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the buyers.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.