These beautiful 250± acres straddling Sullivan city limits have been in our family since our grandfather, James Edward Blanton, bought the property in 1928. It provided a home, a livelihood and much pleasure for many years, but recently, lack of use and other interests have prompted us to sell at iAuction.
Sellers: John Blanton & Mary Trulaske
These 250± gently rolling to rolling acres conveniently located on Blanton Road are ideal for new homesites, hunting, recreation, and many other possibilities. The land is comprised of mature oaks, scattered cedars, overgrown pastures, and streams making an ideal habitat for the wildlife. Properties with this location and topography rarely hit the market. Be sure to check this one out!
Tract 1: 20± gently rolling wooded and open acres on Blanton Road. This tract was the Blanton family homestead.
Tract 2: 123± rolling to gently rolling wooded acres. Ideal hunting and recreation land. Accessed from Blanton Road. Per GIS maps approximately 43 acres are located in the city limits of Sullivan.
Tract 3: 107± rolling to gently rolling wooded acres. Ideal hunting and recreation land. Accessed from Blanton Road.
For more information contact Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971 or Doug Ackerman (314) 623-3474.
Auction Terms & Conditions
- Procedure: Bidding ends Wednesday, June 12, 2019, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the acre
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, June 13, 2019 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, July 17, 2019.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
- Missouri Land For Sale
- Missouri Hunting Land For Sale
- Missouri Timberland For Sale
- Missouri Land Auction