As we rarely get to the farm, we have decided to sell our 150± acres in two tracts at an internet-only auction.
Sellers: Charles and Cheryl Dick
Bidding ends Tuesday, December 15th at 10 AM.
These 150± flat to gently rolling acres of open land and wooded creek bottom offer excellent hunting and recreation. The farm is conveniently located northeast of Trenton on county road NE 45th Avenue just 1.3 mile off State Route NN. The Farm Service Agency figures 76.46 acres of cropland with the balance in woods and wooded draws. With the natural travel corridors and secluded open areas making for great food plots and bedding areas this could be the best hunting farm in Grundy County to sell in December. Don’t miss out!
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford at (314) 882-6971.
Tract 1: 80± acres with approximately 50 acres of open land with the balance in wooded draws and small pond.
Tract 2: 70± acres with approximately 26 acres of open land with the balance in woods and wooded draws.
iAuction Terms & Conditions:
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Wednesday, December 16, 2020 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Thursday, January 28, 2021.
6. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
7. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
8. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
9. REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyer.
10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.