The beautiful 13,740 sq. ft. mansion was originally built in 1915 and expanded in 1975. The large reception hall, great room, living room and dining room allow for entertaining on a grand scale. The terrace offers views of the beautiful grounds, pool and river and provides additional entertaining space. The home boasts plenty of private spaces as well, including six bedrooms, six full bathrooms, two half baths, and the housekeeper’s quarters with an additional bedroom and full bath.
The property makes for an outstanding equestrian facility with a 12-stall barn and outdoor riding arena. Additional property improvements include a greenhouse, caretaker’s cottage, 4-car attached garage and 12-car detached garage, saltwater pool and spa, gazebos, 2 ponds, tennis court and more.
The craftsmanship and decorative detail throughout the mansion are stunning. The entire estate is fenced, and the gated entry is accessed from a paved highway. The concrete driveway meanders through majestic hardwood trees for nearly a mile before revealing the gorgeous main house. This property can be kept in its current state as a single home estate or offers a developer the opportunity to subdivide into multiple parcels. Located just 30 minutes from the Gateway Arch, this estate is selling via iAuction.
Please contact us for additional information. Broker participation is welcomed, and the property is subject to prior sale.
For more information, call or text Phil Brown (314) 753-7444 or Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Lump Sum.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, October 28, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, December 15, 2021.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
REAL ESTATE TAXES: The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. This property is subject to prior sale.