As our family has grown and spread out over the years we have decided to sell the 258+/- acres that have been in our family since the 1960’s at Internet Only Auction.
Sellers: Thomas R. Green, Jr., Linda Renner & Katherine Green Bruckel
Bidding ends Wednesday, March 27th at 10 AM.
258+/- acres of flat to gently rolling woods and open land with approximately 3/4 of a mile of frontage on the Big River. The farm will be offered in 5 tracts with 3 having Big River access. The farm is located just 9.5 miles west of De Soto and an easy drive from the St. Louis metro area. If you’re an outdoor enthusiast or looking for a location to build a new home be sure to check this farm out.
Tract 1: 37+/- acres of woods and open land with approximately 3/10 of a mile of frontage on the Big River. Accessed by way of Cedar Hollow Road.
Tract 2: 42+/- acres of woods and open land with approximately 1/4 of a mile of frontage on the Big River. Accessed by way of Cedar Hollow Road.
Tract 3: 26+/- acres of woods and open land with approximately 1/4 of a mile of frontage on the Big River. Accessed by way of Cedar Hollow Road.
Tract 4: 76+/- acres of gently rolling to rolling woods and open land offering excellent deer and turkey hunting opportunities and other outdoor activities. Accessed by way of Cedar Hollow Road.
Tract 5: 77+/- acres of gently rolling to rolling woods and open land offering excellent deer and turkey hunting opportunities and other outdoor activities. Accessed by way of Cedar Hollow Road.
Call or text Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971 or Jason Cleveland (636) 751-4579 for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
- Procedure: Bidding ends Wednesday, March 27, 2019, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, March 28, 2019 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, April 24, 2019.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2019 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.