• 150 acres of unrestricted pure Recreational Property
• Located in Northern Lincoln County just south of Sun Valley Golf Course
• Approx. 60 acres currently in row crop
• Excellent Hunting Property with great Trail Cam Photo History
• Home Sites with electric at the highway
• Elsberry Schools
• Newer road winds through timber into property
This 150 m/l acre property lays in the rolling hills of Northern Lincoln County just south of the Sun Valley Golf Course. Resting along Highway W, this pure recreational tract offers 60 acres of row crop, Home Sites, Excellent Hunting, Elsberry Schools, and is just a 30 min drive from Wentzville. The property consists of a couple of blocks of timber, crop fields, a small pond, brushy fields, and ditches/waterways. It’s a nice balance of cover and open ground to create a diverse habitat for wildlife. The trail camera history on this property speaks for itself, Big Bucks and Gobbling Turkeys are the common themes over the years. If you’re looking to just get outdoors or build a weekend getaway give this place a look. Showings by appointment only, call Joe Ogden at 636-358-3567.