Property DescriptionMissouri Hunting Farm just South of Iowa State Line.
This Northern Missouri gem is located 14 miles south of the Iowa border. This 160 Acre tract is almost all timber besides the 8+ acres of timber cleared for food plots. Property does have a pond with a creek running through property. The 8 acres have been planted with Clover, Beans, Oats, Rye, Turnips, Radishes and Brassicas. There are several tree stand locations and 1 elevated blind for late season hunting over a 4 acre food plot. Entire property has been surveyed and staked. Not only did dozer clear food plots it opened up trails throughout property for easy access. Property has a 1/2 mile easement which gets you back into the middle of the section. With the gated rock driveway, little shed/cabin, water and electric on the property, your options are endless with this great farm !!
- Farm located in middle of section very secluded
- Pond and creek running through farm
- Gated rock driveway with rock parking spot
- Cabin/shed with utilities on property
- Food plots established and planted
- Tree stands and hunting blind in place
- Trail system established through farm
- Just South of Iowa Line