Platte County Land for Sale: 39 acres with Private Lake, Woods, Pasture, Road Access Utilities and Road Access in Parkville
Properties with this much to offer and only 22 minutes from Downtown KC are very rare finds.
This peaceful, secluded acreage at the end of a cul-de-sac is hidden in a high value, strategically positioned location. Ready?
- 10-minute drive to Historic Downtown Parkville or the Northland’s most upscale shopping and entertainment district, Zona Rosa.
- Highly rated schools: Hawthorn Elementary, Lakeview Middle school and Park Hill South High School, 10-minute drive.
- 14-minute drive to Kansas City International Airport.
- 15-minutes to the Legends and Kansas City International Speedway (NASCAR)
- The acreage was previously used as part of an Executive Training Retreat.
Excellent Hunting Land or Dream Horse Property Without Leaving KC!
39 acres of well-groomed pasture, oak and hickory timber full of deer and turkey, and a 7+ acre pristine lake, teeming with bass and crappie are waiting for new owners with big dreams!
This property is part of the Tall Pony Ranch and has been home to horses, mules and organically raised sheep. The property is zoned R80 – Rural Residential and under a special use permit the fenced pastures supply ample room to graze your horses or kids’ 4-H projects. Surrounding the pastures are heavily wooded acreages with running water making wildlife plentiful. The private 7-acre lake is shared with only 3 neighbors and a lot of fish. No noisy lake traffic here. The 750ft of shoreline has a private dock to park your boat, swim, or fish from. BTW, just off the dock you’ll also own a small wooded island to explore. Whether you enjoy 4-wheeling, riding horses, hunting, fishing, or enjoying nature with the family there is no shortage of opportunities here!
Options for One Dream Home or Development For Multiple Home Sites
This tract offers excellent access options as there are two road access points. One right off NW Hampton Rd and the other at the end of the NW 79th Ter. cul-de-sac, through a quiet, upscale neighborhood. You have multiple options to build your new home in the woods, right on the lake, or in open pasture on top of one of Platte County’s highest elevations (950 feet, where magically, your family can view four municipal 4th of July Firework celebrations, at once! It’s tailgate heaven. The views and seclusion are exceptional.
Future investment? If 39 acres is more than you need, build on the spot you want and develop the rest for smaller acreage build sites. There is also the option to purchase only 29 of the 39 acres and leave 10 acres to the seller, if the Hampton Rd access isn’t needed.
Located Near 435 & 152 Right off NW Hampton Rd just South of Barry Rd. Easy Access to Hiking, Golfing, Quaint Village, New Developments, and Airport
- How about the ability to walk to a 834-acre Wilderness and Recreation Park?
- Kids play soccer or baseball? Leagues galore.
- Adults hike, trail ride, or hunt? Tiffany Springs Park is one mile away and has it all.
- Golf anyone? How about 3 miles to a Tom Watson designed PGA course? The National.
- Antiques, designer crafts, jazz/beer/summer festivals and great restaurants in the Historic Civil War setting of Parkville. Voted One of America’s Coolest Villages.
- Traveling for work or vacation? It’s 14 minutes to one of the easiest to navigate International Airports.
- Just a few miles west of the tract is the highly anticipated Creekside Development.
All these energetic choices going on around you AND you get to drive back home to your little slice of peace.
One could look forever to find this kind of financial investment, or personal sanctuary to raise a family or nurture grandkids. Frankly, it’s perfect.