Bidding ends Wednesday, September 2,2020 at 10 AM.
These 98+/- gently rolling acres located in Shelby County, MO just east of Bethel represent some outstanding whitetail and turkey hunting and recreation. The land will be offered in 2 Tracts and both are easily accessible on county road 156 with rural water and electricity running by. The property consists of mature white oak timber, CRP, hay crop, garden, and a nice 2-bedroom, 1 bath cabin with open kitchen/living area. Want out of the hustle and bustle and city living? Give this one a look, you won’t be disappointed.
Tract 1: 58+/- acres of white oak timber, CRP, and 2-bedroom, 1 bath cabin with open kitchen/living area, and rural water. The CRP is a new contract and goes into effect October 1, 2020, and runs through September 30, 2030. The contract is for 19.9 acres and is paying $128.00 per acre for a total yearly payment of $2,547.00.
Tract 2: 40+/- acres of white oak timber and approximately 8 acres of hay crop with a small food plot along the north end of the property. This is a nice small hunting tract with a wet weather creek running along the west side. The farm is easily accessible on county road 156 with rural water and electricity running nearby. This is exactly what everyone is looking for! 40 acres, great hunting with utilities.
For more information and to schedule a showing call or text Adam Gander (660) 651-9728.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, September 2, 2020, at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the acre.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, September 3, 2020 (hand-delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
- DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfers are accepted.
- CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Tuesday, October 6, 2020.
- POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
- TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
- SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
- REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 Real Estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
- Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
- The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As-Is, Where-Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.