We are selling four (4) 1/8 ownership shares in Sitting Ducks Duck Club. This is an extremely rare chance to purchase ownership in a proven duck club at a great price.
At only a half hour from St. Louis in St. Charles County near the confluence of the Missouri River, Illinois River, and the Mississippi River this club is in an epic flyway and close to home. The three wells keep open water for phenomenal hunting when other clubs are frozen out. This club averages 342 ducks per year for the last 7 years. Don’t hesitate to see this proven duck hunting paradise close to St. Louis.
Selling price – $95,000 per 1/8th share
Call Jason Cleveland (636) 751-4579 to schedule a private showing.
- 1/8th ownership of 102 acres in St. Charles County Missouri
- $95,000 per share
- 30 minutes from St. Louis
- Over 2,400 ducks harvested 2010 to 2016; average is 342 ducks per year
- 8 concrete pits
- 72 acres flooded area
- Dedicated dove hunting field
- Gravel parking lot
- 2 storage containers; one with HVAC & windows
- Three electric wells that can pump over 11,000 gallons per minute