Due to the death of my husband we will be selling our 334± acres in 2 tracts at an internet-only auction. We rarely make it to the farm nowadays. We hope the next buyer enjoys this beautiful property as much as we have. Seller: Lori Willibrand
Open Houses: Monday, November 30th, 10 AM to 2 PM & Saturday, December 5th, 10 AM to Noon.
Bidding ends Thursday, December 17th at 10 AM.
Tract 1: 136± acres of gently rolling to rolling hills. There are five lakes on this parcel. The house overlooks a lake that is 2.4± acres. The biggest lake is 3.6± acres. There is also a 2 acre lake, and then two small lakes of .25 acres and .27 acres. (Sizes are approximate). The improvements were reportedly constructed in 1990. The residence is comprised of five rooms above grade and contains approximately 1,764 square feet of living area. There is a small foyer, a living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and one full bathroom above grade. Two stone fireplaces, each with a Heatilator, stained glass windows, and sky lights. There is also a finished basement comprised of a family room/rec room, hearth area, and one full bathroom. The lakes offer great fishing opportunities and great views for relaxing and enjoying the great outdoors. There is also a 1,157 square foot frame barn that was reportedly constructed in 1996. In the barn is a Kubota L5740 cab tractor with loader showing 668 hours, 3pt. rotary mower, 3pt. disc, and 3pt. blade, all being included with the sale.
Tract 2: 198± acres of rolling hills. There are three open areas on top of the main ridge. The sizes of the openings are 1.29 acres, 8.5 acres, and 4.3 acres. They would be great areas for food plots or a building site. The elevation on this tract ranges from 800 feet up to 1,000 feet. The balance of the tract is full of mature timber and makes for excellent habitat for whitetail deer, turkey, and squirrels.
For more information call or text Phil Brown (314) 753-7444.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
- PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Friday, December 18, 2020 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business check or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, January 27, 2021.
6. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
7. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
8. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
9. REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller. The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyers.
10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.