What a great opportunity to own a farm with so much potential! These 78 acres have a lot to offer from prime deer hunting to solid income to a stunning setting. It is currently enrolled in CRP and has been for the last 20 years. It has been well cared for by the current owner and is one of the cleaner CRP farms one will find. The CRP is paying $176.22/acre and there are 53.06 acres enrolled. The contract period is October 1, 2023 to September 30, 2033.
A draw that runs the length of the farm with multiple fingers that create a perfect highway for deer to move through. There are two nice food plots near the center of the farm that have clearly attracted a lot of traffic.
- $9,350.00 in CRP income annually
- New CRP contract in place
- 2 food plots
- Pond on the property
- Scenic Views
- Excellent hunting opportunities
- Easy access to all parts of the farm
- Drainage tubes in place for crossings
- 7 ac. m/l of Hay on SW corner