Property DescriptionRiverfront Property, Hunting Property
TN Hunting & Recreational Property for Sale Powell River
Laying on a peninsula on the Powell River in Claiborne County Tennessee offers over one mile of Powell River frontage on this one hundred and ten acres of unrestricted land, of hunting and fishing.
Powell River offers several different types of fish such as smallmouth bass, redeye bass, catfish, muskie, serval types of freshwater mussels.
You will find an abundance of whitetail deer and turkeys along with small game wildlife for the avid outdoorsman. Numerous area for food plots,
There is a small two-bedroom one bath hunting cabin on the property that offers East Tennessee Mountain and East Tennessee river view on this riverfront property.
There is some marketable timber, walnut, and oak trees on the property and plenty of room for cropland, grazing land if you want to supplement income on one of a kind riverfront estate.
This East Tennessee Riverfront secluded property is within a thirty-minute drive the Kentucky and Virginia State Line, LMU and medical school, Cumberland Gap National Park, and within a one hour and a half drive to Knoxville, TN
- Tennessee Riverfront Land for Sale
- Claiborne County Tennessee Land for Sale
- Tazewell, Tennnessee Land for Sale
- East Tennessee Farm for Sale
- Powell River Land for Sale
- East Tennessee Hunting Property for Sale
- Fishing on the Powell River East Tennessee
- Unrestricted Land for Sale on Powell River Tennessee