This forty-three unrestricted acres with approximately 3000 feet of Cherokee Lake frontage is mostly wooded with marketable timber, level to hilly, topography elevation from 1080 to 1400 feet. This East Tennessee land is unrestricted and would make an excellent lakefront development, cabins, campground, or a private estate on beautiful Cherokee Lake, surrounded by East Tennessee Mountain Views, perfect for the avid outdoors family who enjoys being in the woods hunting or out fishing and water sports.
Historical Home Two Story Home. There is a two-story house, five bedrooms, two baths, with a basement that needs renovating to make a prestigious lakefront home, barn, and other outbuildings, the home was built in 1900 and at that time was a showplace historically known as Marble Hall.
This East Tennessee property is convenient to Rogersville, Morristown, and a short commute to Knoxville, Gatlinburg, several National Parks, and major highways.
- Cherokee Lakefront Property for Sale East Tennessee
- East Tennessee Hunting Property for Sale
- Land for Sale Hawkins County Tennessee
- Land for Sale Mooresburg Tennessee
- Unrestricted Lakefront Land for Sale Tennessee
- Cherokee Lake Mooresburg TN Land for Sale