Hunting property with a great set-up for whitetail near Maple WI. This 80 acre parcel already has what it takes for a quality hunting property, but there’s potential to take it to the next level. The layout is great for patterning and intercepting bucks. Surrounding the property is a wetland to the north, a recent clear cut to the west, and large destination fields to the south and southwest. The property has a nicely developed trail system and numerous small openings for food plot potential. The trails, which already have plenty of herbaceous browse on them, wind through a southern 40 with islands of oak, maple and popple interspersed with small openings and a north 40 with more of a popple and pine mix. The entire perimeter of the property is lined with barbed wire fence giving the owner some security and grazing potential. A travel trailer with a small wood stove comes with the package. Besides being historically known for producing big bucks, this area provides lots of outdoor recreational opportunities and really special natural attractions like the famous Brule River and pristine Lake Superior just minutes away.
- -Improved easement access
- -Travel trailer w/ wood stove included
- -Gated and fenced
- -Good internal trail system
- -Mixed age class popple stands with some harvest potential in the near future
- -Some wetlands and areas with seasonal standing water typical of the area
- -Great location with the Brule River, Brule River State Forest, and Lake Superior minutes away
- -Distances according to Google Maps – Duluth/Superior 25 mi., Eau Claire 140 mi., Twin Cities Metro 175 mi., Madison 315 mi., Milwaukee 385 mi., and Chicago Area 450 mi.