Are you in search of a dynamic real estate tract for sale in Southwest Wisconsin consisting of 98.87- acres? This recreational utopia minutes from Cashton encompasses a multitude of rich possibility! For those that are in search of a property that lends itself to a slurry of wild game, beautiful topography and the charm of the Driftless Region – look no further!
You’ll find that this tract located off of Dell Road with easement access from the east. The land consists of eight different wooded knobs with an elevation change of 280ft! The property highlights mostly wooded timber with a small portion of row crop land that has the potential of 25+/- acres of farming. A dominant stand of hardwood timber engulfs the landscape. The land is not suited to build. No government programs. Taxes are: $957.85.
Property must be approved by court determination prior to closing.
Schedule your private showing today with Brandon Wikman or Joe Nawrot. Buyer must provide Proof of Funds Letter from bank or lender prior to showing. For more info contact Wisconsin Land Specialist Brandon Wikman at 608.403.6003 or Joe Nawrot at 608.381.1627.
- - Hunting land for sale in Southwest Wisconsin
- - Rural real estate for sale in Southwest Wisconsin
- - Hunting property for sale in Southwest Wisconsin
- - Hunting land for sale in Vernon County, Wisconsin
- - Rural real estate for sale in Vernon County, Wisconsin
- - Hunting property for sale in Vernon County, Wisconsin
- - Brandon Wikman Wisconsin Land Specialist
- - Joe Nawrot Wisconsin Land Specialist