Browse All North Carolina Hunting Land for SaleHunting is one of the oldest and proudest Tar Heel traditions. North Carolinians have a keen sense of the equipment and tactics necessary for hunting the state’s many varieties of game and waterfowl. We provide premium North Carolina hunting land, offering a secluded spot to hunt the state’s most challenging creatures.
Guide To NC Game
North Carolina is home to countless swift and formidable game animals, including:
- Big Game- NC citizens can hunt white-tail deer, wild turkeys, and even black bears. Bears and deer are subject to different seasons across the state, while turkeys can be hunted during a single season statewide.
- Small Game- Our state’s smaller fare includes squirrels, quail, foxes, groundhogs, bobcats, coyotes, crows, beavers, pheasant, and even armadillos. Foxes are subject to seasonal restrictions set at the county level, while most other small game follow statewide regulations.
- Waterfowl- North Carolina’s migratory game fowl include ducks, Canada geese, light geese, tundra swans, and other varieties of goose and swan. Many of these fowl are subject to state licensing and shot toxicity requirements.
- Webless Fowl- These game birds include snipe, woodcocks, and a variety of rails. All are subject to seasonal limits.
- Mourning Doves- North Carolina hunters have a unique opportunity to hunt mourning and white-winged doves.
In addition to selling hunting properties, we also offer hunting land for lease in North Carolina. Thus whether you seek a permanent hunting perch or grounds for a temporary expedition, we are happy to accommodate you. We offer in-depth information on all of our properties, allowing you to select the perfect site for your particular interests and needs.
Don’t let the opportunity for a great hunt pass you by. For more information on buying or leasing premium North Carolina hunting land, contact us today.